Concrete Lifting and Leveling
What Concrete Can You Lift?
Anything as small as one sidewalk section out by the street that you may keep tripping over to get the mail.
Or as large as lifting your entire garage floor that sank due to poor compaction of the soil. So whether it's a sidewalk or a large warehouse floor we have the solution for your project. Concrete lifting will improve the value of your home or business without the cost of replacement.
What are the savings over concrete replacement?
- Mudjacking is economical; cost a fraction 1/2 -1/3 of replacement
- Mudjacking does not effect landscaping (sod will remain in place)
- Mudjacking area can be used immediately - vehicle traffic 4 to 6 hours
- Unlike new concrete, mudjacking is not affected by weather
- Installation takes much less time
Mudjacking offers additional benefits:
- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, eliminating erosion, water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals, and insects
- Enhances safety and removes trip hazards