Transportation Concrete Services
Concrete is a vital part of your everyday transportation.
We may have a less expensive solution to fix your concrete problems and to help you save time and money.
Concrete replacement can take up to a week before you can drive on it. Mudjacking can handle vehicle traffic in as little as 4-6 hours. We can help improve the surface you work on by raising concrete where settling has occurred. We can also fill voids to prevent future cracking and water problems.
What are the savings over concrete replacement?
- Mudjacking is economical; cost a fraction 1/2 -1/3 of replacement
- Mudjacking does not effect landscaping (sod will remain in place)
- Mudjacking area can be used immediately - vehicle traffic 4 to 6 hours
- Unlike new concrete, mudjacking is not affected by weather
- Installation takes much less time
Mudjacking offers additional benefits:
- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, eliminating erosion, water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals, and insects
- Enhances safety and remove trip hazards