Industrial Mudjacking & Concrete Services
Guarantee a worry-free work environment for your employees by addressing major safety hazards that stand in the way of production.
Our methods can improve the state of your workspace and offer significant savings over complete concrete replacement.
What are the savings over concrete replacement?
- Mudjacking is economical; cost a fraction 1/2 -1/3 of replacement
- Mudjacking does not effect landscaping (sod will remain in place)
- Mudjacking area can be used immediately - vehicle traffic 4 to 6 hours
- Unlike new concrete, mudjacking is not affected by weather
- Installation takes much less time
Mudjacking offers additional benefits:
- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, eliminating erosion, water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals, and insects.